Mr. Shifty is the newest game from the developers at tinyBuild. It is being featured this year at E3 and will be released some time in 2017. It has been described a fast-paced action stealth game inspired by 80’s Kung-Fu movies. From the official site: “Shift through bullets, and master lightning-fast takedowns in an all new kind of action game from tinyBuild and Team Shifty!” Little is known about the story (though I don’t think it’ll matter much with gameplay like this) other than “Mr. Shifty follows a teleportation-fueled heist to break into the world’s most secure facility.” What more could you want in an action-acked indie game? Check out some more gifs below and a trailer at the bottom of this page.
Mr. Shifty features:
- Shift through walls, through bullets, cover huge distances and be everywhere at once
- One shot kills. Survive on skills.
- Use distraction, trickery, explore what’s possible when stealth and action become one!
- Toy with enemies, laugh as they use doors to enter rooms
- Underestimate enemies, and cry as they use
Industry veterans behind over twenty different games from GameBoy Advance to Xbox 360 have joined forces to create must play independent games. Team Shifty’s action-packed debut in Mr. Shifty is sure to delight all indie and action game fans, and I already signed up for the Beta so I can’t wait to get my hands on this game. What about you?